1. GENERAL INFORMATION
This text contains the legal notice (hereinafter, the "Legal Notice") that has been prepared in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in order to regulate access and use of this website https://hotelpeninsularbarcelona.com/ (hereinafter, the "Web").
2. IDENTIFICATION DATA
The identification and contact data of the owner and person responsible for the Website are as follows:
Commercial Name: HERR.CAT S.A / Hotel Peninsular
Company name: HERR.CAT S.A
Registered office: C/ Sant Pau, 34 – 08001 BARCELONA
Telephone: 93 302 31 38
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona Volume 29.988. Folio 193. Sheet B-94.911
3. ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
The access and use of the Web is subject and, consequently, will be governed by all the provisions of this Legal Notice, without prejudice to the particular conditions that are applicable to specific services included in it.
The mere access and use of the Web attributes the condition of user (hereinafter, the "User" in singular, and the "Users" in plural) of the Web and implies the full and unreserved acceptance by the User, of the total content of the Legal Notice in the version published on the Web at the time of said access.
We reserve the right to modify and update the information contained in the Web, as well as in this Legal Notice, at any time and without prior notice, being the responsibility of the User to review them at the time of each access and / or use, since, the use of the services will mean their acceptance in the version of the Legal Notice that is in force at the time of use or contracting.
5. OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
5.1. Veracity of the information
The User declares and undertakes that all the information provided by him in the course of using the Website is true, true, complete, accurate and that he is authorized to disclose it.
5.2. Compliance with the law
The User undertakes to use the Website in accordance with current legislation, with the provisions of the Legal Notice, as well as with morality, good faith and public order.
The User undertakes to refrain from using the Website for illicit purposes, contrary to the provisions of the Legal Notice, or in a manner prejudicial to the rights and interests of the Owner of the Website or third parties.
The Owner of the Website reserves the right to suspend, interrupt, deny or withdraw access and / or use of its Website, at any time and without prior notice, to any User who fails to comply with this Legal Notice.
5.3. Responsibility of the User
The User must use the Website and its contents under his sole and exclusive responsibility.
The User will be liable for damages of any kind that the Owner of the Website may suffer as a consequence, direct or indirect, of the Breach by the User of the Legal Notice.
6. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
All the contents of the Website (including, without limitation, databases, trademarks, logos, trade names, images, drawings, graphics, text files, audio, video and software) are the property of the Owner of the Website or the Owner of the Website has been duly authorized for its use, and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
7. CONTENTS OF OTHER WEBSITES
The Website may make available to Users links to other websites managed by third parties, through technical devices such as, among others, hypertext links, banners, buttons, directories and any other search tool that allows the User to access websites other than the Web or third-party websites (hereinafter, "Links"). The use of Links does not imply that there is dependence on the Owner of the Web, unless expressly stated otherwise, nor does it imply the acceptance, endorsement or recommendation by the Owner of the Web of the contents or services offered by them, nor any guarantee to the User. Therefore, the User must assess under his responsibility the navigation to the other websites through said Links, leaving the Owner of the Web exonerated from all responsibility in relation to the information, data, files, products, services and any kind of material existing in the pages that are accessed through the Links.
Similarly, all those Links between any website and the Web do not imply, by their mere existence, any legal relationship between the Web and the web that incorporates said Links, as well as the knowledge and acceptance by the Owner of the Web of their existence and content.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by current legislation, the Owner of the Website disclaims all liability arising from, including but not limited to:
- Of any error, deletion, delay or anomaly that may occur in the transmission and operation of the Web, that have origin in causes of force majeure or fortuitous (whether internet problems, computer errors, telephone breakdowns, hackers, etc.), or that would have been caused by bad faith of the User.
- Of the improper use that the Users may make of the Web or the linked websites, and that result in an infringement of intellectual and/ or industrial property rights, or in other civil or criminal offenses.
- Of the claims of third parties that derive from the improper use by the User of the Web.
- Of the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether they could maintain any contractual relationship with the Owner of the Web.
- Of the access and use of the Web to unsuitable contents, as well as the sending of data, by minors, without the consent of the parents or guardians, when the Law so requires, being the responsibility of the parents or guardians to exercise the adequate control so that the minors in their charge avoid access and use of unsuitable content.
- Of the errors or omissions, or outdated of the contents published on the Web.
- Of the uncertain, imprecise, incorrect or incomplete data provided by the User that prevent transmitting the contracted products or services and / or contacting the User.
9. NULLITY AND INEFFECTIVENESS
If any clause of this Legal Notice is declared, totally or partially, null or ineffective, such nullity or ineffectiveness will affect only said provision or part of it that is null or ineffective subsisting in everything else, the rest of the clauses and having such provision or the part of it that is affected by not put, unless, as it is essential to this Legal Notice, it would have to affect them in an integral way.
10. APPLICABLE LAW
This Legal Notice, as well as all those relationships that may arise between the User and the Owner of the Website due to the access and use of the Website, will be interpreted and governed in accordance with Spanish Law.